Friday, October 19, 2012

Call for papers - DEBS 2013 in Arlington Texas


The DEBS conference is returning to the USA, in 2013 it will occur in Arlington, Texas.
The call for papers (in the research and industrial tracks), tutorials, demos, PhD workshop, and grand challenge can be found in the conference's website.    Note that the industrial track consists of industry papers, and industry experience reports do not require full papers.

The deadline for submission in most categories is February 8, 2013  and the conference itself will be held on June 29 - July 3, 2013.


4 comments:

J Writer Dude said...

Oh Good! Maybe I can actually get permission to go! :)

Anonymous said...

May I use this photo for a class project I'm doing to promote sport events in Arlington, Texas?

Anonymous said...

May I please use this photo for my advertising class project I'm doing to promote sporting events in Arlington, Texas? I would appreciate it.

Opher Etzion said...

The photo is not mine, I found it on the web, you can try to track the source